Malabar Clearing Agency was founded in 2010 to manage the import and export clearing of goods. It is now firmly established in the provinces of Katanga, Orientale and South Kivu.
The experienced and professional staff ensure that all the correct documentation is submitted to clients upon the conclusion of each business transaction. Malabar Clearing Agency is registered and fully compliant with DGDA, the Government customs authority in DRC.
The diverse client base includes many of the large international mining companies operating in Katanga Province.
The key services include:
• Offices in Kinshasa, Lubumbashi, Kolwezi, Kasumbalesa, Bukavu, Uvira, Kisangani and Aru
• Import and export clearing
• Customs advisory services
• Client-specific dedicated teams
• Excellent client communications
• Focused services based on clients’ individual needs
• Packaged solutions, incorporating logistics, warehousing and goods-in-transit security